ELIGIBILITYPEBA membership is open to all local governments who pay an annual membership fee and execute an Interlocal Agreement with PEBA.
If you are not sure if you are an eligible political subdivision, you can complete these questions and contact PEBA at (512) 719-6768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you a political subdivision? If yes, please state the situation. If no, please complete questions 2 through 4.
- Does your entity have geographical area boundaries?
- Is your governing body composed of publicly elected officials or are they appointed by publicly elected officials?
- Does your entity have taxing authority or bonding authority?
- Accident Only
- Cancer Plan
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Plan Audit Services
- HIPAA Security Audit
- International Provider Network
- Life, LTD, STD, AD&D and Optional Life
- MemberCentric Integrated Medical Home Model of Care
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Pre-65 Retiree Options
- Retiree Plans for 65+ Medicare Eligible Retirees
- Section 125/FSA, HRA, FMLA and COBRA