STEPS TO JOIN PEBAExecute an Interlocal Agreement – The employer should submit the signed Interlocal to PEBA. The Chairman of the PEBA Board will then counter-sign the Interlocal and PEBA will return the original to the employer.
Send PEBA a check for the Annual Membership Fee – The Annual Membership Fee is based on the total number of employee lives covered under the employer group.
PEBA’s contact information:PEBA at (512) 719-6768 or email@example.com
- Accident Only
- Cancer Plan
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Plan Audit Services
- HIPAA Security Audit
- International Provider Network
- Life, LTD, STD, AD&D and Optional Life
- MemberCentric Integrated Medical Home Model of Care
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Pre-65 Retiree Options
- Retiree Plans for 65+ Medicare Eligible Retirees
- Section 125/FSA, HRA, FMLA and COBRA