As of July 2012, PEBA's membership has two Pools—TML Intergovernmental Employee Benefits Pool (TML IEBP) and Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefit Pool (TAC HEBP)—and over 40 individual employer groups that represent over 150,000 lives.
TML IEBP and the TAC HEBP are charter members of PEBA. If you are members of one of these pools, you are automatically a member of PEBA. Contact your Pool representative for more information.
- Accident Only
- Cancer Plan
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Plan Audit Services
- HIPAA Security Audit
- International Provider Network
- Life, LTD, STD, AD&D and Optional Life
- MemberCentric Integrated Medical Home Model of Care
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Pre-65 Retiree Options
- Retiree Plans for 65+ Medicare Eligible Retirees
- Section 125/FSA, HRA, FMLA and COBRA