International Provider Network
This international provider network will allow PEBA members access to a full‐service, high-quality medical travel benefit program through WorldMed Assist’s international Centers of Excellence Network. WorldMed Assist’s international Centers of Excellence Network is designed to provide superior healthcare at significant financial savings. The WorldMed Assist network can be easily added to any employee benefit plan, with savings of between 40‐80% off specialized surgical procedures such as orthopedic, cardiac, bariatric, spinal and many others. WorldMed Assist has done extensive due diligence on their hospitals and physicians to find the best the world has to offer. Its network features hospitals that meet or exceed U.S. standards of care, are JCI accredited with regularly monitoring clinical performance measures.
Please refer to the International Network Alliance Alert for additional information.
- Accident Only
- Cancer Plan
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Plan Audit Services
- HIPAA Security Audit
- International Provider Network
- Life, LTD, STD, AD&D and Optional Life
- MemberCentric Integrated Medical Home Model of Care
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Pre-65 Retiree Options
- Retiree Plans for 65+ Medicare Eligible Retirees
- Section 125/FSA, HRA, FMLA and COBRA